This book introduces you to ImageWork, and shows you how to use your naturally occurring images as a practical and effective method of self-development and discovery. and as the most effective self-help tool I know to clear away outdated patterns and to discover and implement your personal vision for the life that fits the real you.
ImageWork is first and foremost a practice rather than a theory. This book offers a summary of the pinciples of doing imageWork, teaches you how to relax, gives a wide range of exercises to suit all the different issues you might be dealing with and the theory behind them, and even includes a do-it-yourself chapter to make up your own exercises.
You’ll be able to answer questions like:
- Who am I and what do I need to know?
- How can I improve my relationships?
- How can I say goodbye?
- How can I heal the past and learn new lessons for the future?
- Where am I going?
- How can I make sure I get there?
- What do I need to know about my health?
- How can I use my dreams to help me in everyday life?
- How can I choose the roles that suit me, and then learn to play them with panache? What do I need to know about time and money?
- How can I use imagery to go beyond the personal self?
- How can I “tune in” and understand others better?
The simple, clear and humorous explanations, stories and exercises make this book as suitable for absolute beginners as for experienced psychotherapists, coaches or managers. You do not need to be able to see inner pictures or think positively or subscribe to any particular belief. Anyone can do ImageWork. Why not you?
“This book is simply brilliant – and brilliantly simple. It’s the creative person’s self help bible.” Sue Townsend, author, Adrian Mole series
Available from amazon.co.uk.